These die-cut leather rectangles and circles are engraved with various quotes - some inspirational, some just for fun. They make a great gift! They look great on any of the pillows from the black and natural collection; but since they come with a pillow clip, you can hang them on any of your own collection of pillows as well or anywhere you'd like! They have a black plastic swivel hook, but we can also add a key chain if you'd like. Just give us a holler - or an email!
The rectangular tag measures approximately 4"x1 1/2"; the circle is 3 1/8" (79mm). Please note that the color of the leather varies - as evidenced in the photos.
Despite the pictures to the contrary, I'm afraid we do not at this time offer custom engraving on the rectangular shape.
The selection is as follows for the rectangular shaped tags:
1. Do what you love; the money will follow.
2. Life is short. If you want something, go after it. If you're unhappy, do something about it. BE EFFING BRAVE!
3. Let your dreams be bigger than your fears and your actions louder than your words.
4. Wealth is not just about money. It can be found in a glorious sunrise, an outstretched hand from a friend, a smile from a stranger.
5. The road to success begins when you stop dreaming and start doing.
6. Be stronger than your excuses.
7. I open myself to the possibility of more in all aspects of my life - way beyond whatever expectations I may currently hold.
8. Failure can be a stumbling block or a stepping stone; the choice is entirely our own.
9. Much is to be gained by the simple exercise of opening our hearts and minds to the possibility of more.
10. Oh so blessed.
12. Don't worry, be happy. (Cannabis leaf)
13. Conspicuous Consumption
14. In ancient Egypt, cats were considered gods. Cats have not forgotten this.
15. Be vewy, vewy quiet. I'm hunting wabbits.
16. Yes, it really is all about me.
17. I aspire to be the person my dog thinks I am.
18. Money doesn't buy happiness, but it buys you a big enough yacht to sail right up to it. - Johnny Depp
19. After a certain point, money is meaningless. It ceases to be the goal. The game is what counts. Aristotle Onassis
20. If women didn't exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning. Aristotle Onassis
21. Dear Karma, I have a list of people you missed.
22. I know you are, but what am I.
The selection is as follows for the circular shaped tags:
A. Be stronger than your excuses.
B. Life is short. BREAK the rules, FORGIVE quickly, KISS slowly, LOVE truly, LAUGH uncontrollably,, and NEVER REGRET anything that made you SMILE.
C. Always remember you are BRAVER than you believe, STRONGER than you seem, SMARTER than you think, and LOVED more than you know.
These are handmade in an animal-and-smoke free environment, right here in sunny, southern California, U.S.A.