Our all-over print unisex hoodie with pink, purple and black ink splatters on white is really quite striking. It's definitely the kind of clothing that gets noticed and is great for both men and women alike. Whether it's for yourself or a gift for a friend or loved one, it's sure to become a wardrobe favorite.
Did we mention the fact that in addition to being quite stylish, our adorable hoodie also happens to be made from recycled polyester, which automatically elevates your status to environmentally conscious when you wear it!
Also, we will be more than happy to personalize your hoodie - perhaps with a name. We're thinking it might look best printed on the lower right hand corner of the black kangaroo pouch. We'll try to make sure it doesn't distract from the design itself. All we ask is that you be available by email should we have any questions.
To better preserve the look of your hoodie - and actually most clothing - we recommend that you wash in cold water and hang to dry.
The fabric is a bit lighter than our previous hoodies, but the printing is much sharper because of the increased polyester content. The fabric is OEKO-TEX 100 standard and Global Recycled Standard (GRS) certified. The seams are overlocked, and the entire garment is printed, cut and hand-sewn.
• 95% recycled polyester, 5% spandex
• Fabric weight (may vary by 5%): 9.08 oz./yd.² (308 g/m²)
• Soft cotton-feel fabric face
• Brushed fleece fabric inside
• Double-lined hood with design on both sides
• Unisex style
• Overlock seams
• Printed, cut, and hand-sewn by our expert in-house team
• Fabric is OEKO-TEX 100 standard and Global Recycled Standard (GRS) certified
• Blank components sourced from China
Disclaimer: As of August 2023, the material used in this product has been changed to 95% recycled polyester and 5% spandex (previously: 70% polyester, 27% cotton, and 3% spandex). With this new eco-friendly fabric combination, you can expect even brighter and more vibrant sublimation results.
1. To do overall printing requires a predominantly polyester fabric, which is thinner than a traditional cotton hoodie. This is what enables the more vibrant colors. Also, you should know that the cuffs on the hoodie are unfortunately not stretchy, so the sleeves cannot be rolled up. Reviewers have commented, however, that the hoodie is softer and thicker than you would expect given the fabric not being cotton.
2. Please pay attention to the sizing, as these are custom and cannot be returned.
3. These are made to order, so please expect a lengthier fulfillment time 2-5 days plus shipping time. If you want this in time for Christmas, please order before the 10th of December.
4. Please understand that fulfillment time does not include shipping time, and that we have no control over USPS. We will, however, keep you updated as we are updated. While there is some improvement of late, USPS unfortunately is still behind schedule even with expedited shipping and Christmas just complicates things!!